Friday, July 29, 2016

Juicing!


Today I felt more like juicing instead of making a smoothie, so I pulled what I had and made my own yummy, refreshing juice!

This book was given to me by my step-mom and it has a TON of really great recipes, with interesting information along with each recipe. If you are new to juicing and don't know what to pair with what, I highly suggest this book! It also has a section for smoothies, as well as a detox section with specific recipes to help you detox. I love the back section because it contains recipes for aliments, like acne, fatigue, arthritis, tummy problems, etc. Great, great, great book!!

I also suggest starting with recipes that have more fruit. To make today's recipe a bit sweeter, try adding another apple, pineapple, or orange.

Here's what you need:

  • 3 carrots, sliced to fit your juicer
  • 2 celery stalks
  • 1 apple, sliced to fit your juicer
  • 2 handfuls spinach

Directions:

Add all ingredients to your juicer and juice it up! I always mix my juice before I drink and pour it over ice. Yum!



*Use organic ingredients whenever possible

No comments:

Post a Comment